Real Life .... Now Why Does It Intervene?

Got something non-Star Traks related to say? Put it in here.
'Orribly Original
Location: Officially somewhere dark and unheard of, south UK.

Re: Real Life .... Now Why Does It Intervene?

Post by Mad Lensman »

Congrats BC - Nice to see things on the right path upward for you fella - Keep us posted!
Dr. Allison Reed: It's over, it's over. You did great! Do you need anything? Can we get you anything?
Harry Block: Ice cream... I'd like an ice cream please.
Dr. Allison Reed: Okay, what flavor?
Harry Block: It doesn't matter. It's for my ass.
Queen of BorgSpace

Post by Meneks »

Resurrecting this thread...

Hello everyone! This lovely (and rainy) Sunday morning, I am working at catching up on posts here. Way back in June or July, I mentioned I was moving and so forth and so on. Well, I have (and so forth and so on). I moved to my new job - located in northern California, beautiful area, even if the state is utterly broke - bought my first house...and then proceeded to build a fence to replace the 30 year old sucker that was falling down. It is a wonderful fence, even if it took me over a month to complete. However, all which is left is a couple more gallons of stain, but as I mentioned at the start of this post, it is raining, so no staining for me until things dry out.

Just wanted to let you all know that I've not died. Not yet. We'll see here in the next month: currently a major portion of my job includes hiking around in (real) rivers, complete with slippery rocks, counting (and mutilating) dead fish. As it starts to rain and snow and what-have-you, I'll try my best to not fall into the water, but I cannot make any promises.

Until then, back to writing BorgSpace! (and staining the fence once the weather dries out for a day or two)
Currently working on -
Star Traks: BorgSpace - Book 3, Part 1 - "Invocation of the Birds - Ruffled Vulture, Dusty Pheonix"

--Time is merely an illusion perpetrated by the manufacturers of space
(Anonymous)
Makin' Traks

Post by borgcrazy »

Nor-Cal? Really? What part of Nor-Cal? I just moved to the Auburn area about a month ago, maybe I can stalk you... errr, I mean, um...
Welcome to California. Sorry for the mess, hopefully someone will clean it up soon, though we've been hoping that for years...